December 30, 2012

Shila Nathan Leaves Wired 96.5


Shila Nathan the morning co-host at Wired 96.5 has left the station's morning show. Her exit follows the firing of her former partner in the morning Chio two weeks ago. The Scranton area native arrived in Philly a few years ago when she worked as a morning co-host on the former 94 WYSP Morning Show with Danny Bonaduce.

Shila gave the following farewell message on facebook:

"Hey PHILLY! My time at wired965 has come to an end. I will not be apart of the station anymore. Its been fun and a great experience! Thanks for letting me grow with u and be apart of ur mornings, especially, putting up with my nonsense on the air and on fb ;). Love u and miss u all ...On to BIGGER and BETTER things! P111 for life. Lol"


3 comments:

  1. Leaving Wired 96.5 must have been a difficult decision to make. But I'm sure it was your best decision you've made. Listening to it now is not the same. I find myself changing the station alot! Farewell and best of luck & blessing,,,u & Chio will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to listen to you and Chio everyday on my hour long commute. The commute hasn't been the same since your departure. I haven't listened to more than 5 minutes of the new show since end of Dec. I wish you all of the luck and thanks for making my commute brighter... It was great while it lasted. :-)

    HOPE YOU GUYS FIND ANOTHER GIG LOCALLY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you... I stopped listening to 96.5 now that shila and chio are gone. They were awesome.

      Delete